Hi come in pull up a chair!

Laugh when you can
Apologize when you should
Let go of what you can't change and have no regrets !

Sunday, May 29, 2011

My laptop is dying

My laptop is dying and I cannot get it to charge up I am getting really tired of typing whilst holding the charger cable at just the right angle. I thought it was the charger so I bought a new one, but no its the charging point :( Its been a good one and at four years old it's pretty ancient.
So I might not be around for a while, I can't afford a new one, things are just so expensive nowadays,and the bit of money I have has to pay for whatever we all need you know like food and clothing! so a new laptop will have to wait. I know you will miss me terribly but you will just have to soldier on. Kidding I have deleted my posts just in case I don't get back I will try to get into TCS now and then to see how everyone is doing.
Its been nice meeting you all and I wish you all the Best.
Remember never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

                                                              love Jackie xxx

5 comments:

  1. Oh no say its not so :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice quote.
    Don't disappear, or even try to fade.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, don't leave - lets just say your taking a holiday.

    We'll all be here when you get back :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mine is at least 8 years old, has a similar problem with the charging point, and the screen is off one hinge. But I can't find a brand new one with XP, so it stays on life support until the very end.

    If yours is still going, don't give up on it. You'd be amazed at their will to live when they can see by your searches that you're looking to replace them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwww!!! this sux. personally, i don't have any troubles with mac. if you can scrape up enough even for a used or refurbished, it'll treat you better than a pc in the long run.

    come back!

    ReplyDelete