Hi come in pull up a chair!

Laugh when you can
Apologize when you should
Let go of what you can't change and have no regrets !

Monday, May 9, 2016

Grandma

I got old!
How the hell did that happen, I'm a grandma. I mean come on! I wasn't supposed to live passed my 30th birthday, live fast die young leave a beautiful corpse ! and I'm a Grandma "Twice" what the actual fuck.
 Now don't get me wrong I love my grandkids the new one is so cute , the old one is pretty beautiful too, and I love the thing that you do at the end of a visit, you know give them back (laughs) but that's also the moment I realise just how old I feel,gotta lay down rest my poor old back,raise my ankles above my heart so the swelling will go down, break out the painkillers so my whole Damn body doesn't go into spasm urghhh.
So what now Mr live fast? What happens when you don't die young and all the living fast is catching up with you, I need answers!
Live fast Grow old gracefully , fuck that shit I've never been graceful in my life, I'm gunna be the coolest grandma there ever was and I'll keep my aches and pains to myself, well except for the blogger lot.
Later dudes gotta go get my pinny on and bake the shit outta some cookies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment